Last updated on March 1, 2022
The Fintwit star locates and explores niche subcultures online to spot investment opportunities.
Liz Hall, well known on the Twittersphere as @LizQuidity, joins the podcast to discuss some of her methods for locating the next generation of growth stocks.
Hall doesn’t have an investment process per se. She lets investment ideas find her by exploring niche interest and going down “rabbit holes” on YouTube and Reddit.
- How to let the investment idea “come to you” by locating niche areas of interest at their source (2:38);
- One example from earlier this year: Games Workshop Group (GMWKF), publisher of the Warhammer game (4:34);
- Some more on her research methods (10:48);
- What led her to Nintendo (13:16);
- Background on the guest (17:22);
- Brief discussion of Tesla (TSLA) and Nikola (NKLA) (23:32).
For more on Hall’s research process, visit her website LizardBrain.Substack.com
Not intended as investment advice.