Potential advertisers are encouraged to read the page dedicated to this topic, which also contains a media kit, and listenership numbers.
US Media Coverage
- The third iteration of our Contrarian Investor Virtual Conference series received a lot of media attention:
- DealBreaker.com on July 30 referred to Season 2, Episode 23 with Enrique Abeyta in its snarky piece “In Honor Of Herman Cain, Former Hedge Fund Manager Declares War On COVID Almost Over.” (The story refers not to the podcast but the Forbes article that summarized it. Would be nice if they went to the source next time, but you can’t have everything)
- Business Insider used Season 2, Episode 21 with David Neuhauser as the lead for a July 2, 2020 story, “A 22-year market vet explains why stocks are headed for a ‘massive reset’ as the economy struggles to recover from COVID-19 — and outlines why that will put mega-cap tech companies in serious danger.” Link to story (sign-in required).
- ValueWalk.com also wrote up the episode with David Neuhauser (login required for full story).
- Business Insider covered Season 2, Episode 14 on May 7, 2020: “Chad Glauser has dominated his benchmark for 28 months straight using just 3 ETFs…” Link to story (sign-in required).
- Business Insider previously wrote up Season 2, Episode 12, on April 19, 2020 featuring David Hunter: “Path to economic depression and 80% S&P plunge.” Link to story (sign-in required).
Global Media Coverage
- CCN.com, a Norwegian news site, had an Aug. 3, 2020 piece on the April podcast with David Hunter.
- Mononews, a Greek business language news portal, had a story on the Feb. 18, 2020 episode with Philip Reade on crisis investing. The focus was, unsurprisingly, on Reade’s bullish call on Greek equities. (In Greek, but appears to reprint a Forbes piece on the same topic).
- Finanzen100.de, the stock portal of German magazine Focus, covered the Jan. 23, 2020 episode with Peter Sainsbury on oil markets: Read it here (German language only. Sorry).
For media enquiries, please contact Michelle Lam of Bklynite Media: firstname.lastname@example.org