With Siddarth Singhai, Ironhold Capital
Siddarth Singhai of Ironhold Capital joins the podcast to discuss his views of semiconductor manufacturers and auto parts suppliers. He also shares his bullish views on industry sectors in his native India.
- Singhai’s look at the macro situation with COVID (3:27);
- The cyclical nature of the semiconductor industry (5:59);
- Long-term prospects are “fantastic,” and the macroeconomic environment should allow for the opportunity to build positions (8:06);
- Electrical cars will provide a tailwind to auto manufacturers (10:40);
- Background on the guest (13:52);
- The most profitable industry in India (17:19);
- Favorite ideas in semiconductor suppliers (27:04);
- Favorite ideas in automotive suppliers (32:14).
More Information on the Guest:
- Ironhold Capital is a value-based hedge fund in New York focused on leveraging both the Indian and U.S. markets. Its priority is to preserve capital, which is accomplished by buying high quality businesses with no leverage for cheap, followed by layers of risk management.
- Website: IronholdCapital.com
- YouTube Channel: Leaders in Business and Investing
- Podcast: via Spotify and Apple Podcasts
Not intended as investment advice.