Feat Elliot Kallen, Prosperity Financial Group
Elliot Kallen, founder of Prosperity Financial Group, joins the podcast to discuss his expectations for a coming recession, to start this summer, and why some of the best opportunities may be in technology stocks and corporate bonds.
- Tech stocks: the pullback is coming (3:31);
- The market is starting to flatline. Look to midcap value stocks (6:04);
- The Fed will likely raise rates one more time and then reverse. Time to buy bonds — corporates (8:47);
- Consumers have already started to pull back, judging by some primary evidence the guest gathers… (12:02);
- Why the recession will be mild, despite the red flags (17:38);
- Background on the guest (24:00);
- Active management has its place (30:24);
- Thoughts on the next generation growth industries (36:53).
For More Information on the Guest
- Website: ProsperityFinancialGroup.com;