Inside The Saudi-Russia Supply Standoff, With Kirill Zadov, Political Analyst, RUSA Radio
Kirill Zadov, political analyst at Russian-language radio station RUSA Radio, joins the podcast in this special episode to discuss the recent sell-off in oil prices.
Zadov has some unique insights into the Russian oil economy and the political economy of the Middle East. His prediction: Saudi Arabia and Russia will have to come together to agree to output cuts, and soon. How low will oil go in the interim? Here too Zadov has some views.
Segment time stamps:
- What’s motivating Russia on their decision to not cut output? (4:02)
- Why Russia and Saudi Arabia need to cut output, and soon (7:07)
- What other countries in the region are affected by this? (9:19)
- How long will it take for Russia and Saudi Arabia to agree to cuts? (10:28)
- Background on the guest (11:35)
- How low will oil prices go? (13:26)
For more information on the guest:
- Twitter: @KirillZadov
- RUSA Radio
Not intended as investment advice.Leave a Comment