A short actionable highlights reel from this podcast was released to premium subscribers last Thursday, Oct. 12 — the same day it was recorded. The full episode and transcript were made available to premium subscribers the following day. Become a premium subscriber by signing up on our Substack or Supercast.
David Hunter of Contrarian Macro Advisors rejoins the podcast to discuss his views on the economy, Fed, stocks, and bonds.
Not investment advice.
- Views on the bond market (1:31);
- The Federal Reserve will likely pause again at its next meeting, on Nov. 1 (6:41);
- Views on stocks (11:30);
- Once consensus emerges that the Fed is ‘done’ it will remove a major wall of worry and headwind the magnitude of which few are anticipating… (16:14);
- Targets for S&P 500, Nasdaq, Dow Industrials, 10-year yields… (21:21);
- How the ‘bust’ scenario will play out (27:02),
To contact David Hunter and find out about subscribing to his newsletter, you need to send him a direct message on Twitter. His handle is @DaveHContrarian. The host will not forward your messages.