Value Stock Geek rejoins the podcast to discuss recent portfolio acquisitions Google (GOOG), Meta (META), and Taiwan Semiconductor (TSM), what’s on his watch list, and where and when he could be looking to buy.
- The case for Google stock (1:54);
- Artificial intelligence and how that is impacting Google’s business (6:40);
- Meta and the Metaverse: investing in the legacy business plus Instagram (7:38);
- Taiwan Semiconductor: cyclical, yes, but a good bet for the long term (12:39);
- ‘The Weird Portfolio’ and how that works (16:07);
- The watchlist and two notable stocks worth watching right now: NVR (NVR) and Deere (DE) (20:39).
- Home Depot (HD), another watchlist stock, just reported earnings and lowered guidance due in part to consumers pulling back on big-ticket purchases (29:00).