Ryan Worch of Worch Capital rejoins the podcast to provide his outlook on stocks for 2022. Spoiler alert: He’s bullish. With certain qualifications. Worch mentions specific securities in the latter half of the episode.
Nothing here is intended as investment advice.
- Worch’s contrarian call: We’re still in a secular bull market (4:14);
- Underneath the surface there has been “some very real destruction in the speculative part of the markets.” Why this is happening (6:05);
- Is there any hopes for the Cathie Wood names, meme stocks, cryptos, and NFTs? (9:25);
- Many people are bearish. Too many (15:33);
- How Worch Capital is positioning its portfolio and some favorite names (20:45);
- A brief discussion about inflation (28:09).