Mr. Baker is a New York-based financial writer, editor, and podcaster. His experience includes a seven-year stint at Bloomberg News where he started and managed the Hedge Funds Brief, and made regular appearances on Bloomberg Radio and Television.
He got the idea for this podcast by talking to investors and asking them what type of podcast they might be interested in listening to.
Mr. Baker contributes to Forbes and Seeking Alpha (where he hosts the Alpha TALKS “What Moved Markets This Week” video) in addition to hosting this esteemed podcast. He regularly lends his services to hosting other videos, podcasts, and corporate webinars.
Recent Media Appearances by Mr. Baker
- Hosting Sudrania Fund Services’ Hedge Fund and Private Equity Webinar Series: Navigating Recent Tax Law Changes, in October 2020
- As the guest on Mr. Matthew Bernath’s Financial Modeling Podcast in May 2020.
- Being interviewed by Victor Hugo Rodriguez of iLAfin.com at the SALT 2019 conference.
- As the moderator of a Columbia Business School panel, “Finding Returns in an Uncertain Market II,” in November 2018.
- Numerous Bloomberg Radio guest spots, some accessible on Soundcloud.
For more information, please fill out the contact form or speak to Michelle Lam of Bklynite Media.