Last updated on June 28, 2020
With Vitaliy Katsenelson, author of ContrarianEdge.com
Vitaliy Katsenelson of ContrarianEdge.com joins the podcast to discuss his current views on markets and his recent thesis on automakers.
That industry has been disrupted by the entrance of Tesla. Other industries face a similar fate and Katsenelson discusses some of the winners and losers that can be expected to emerge.
- The automotive industry faces an “unstoppable” tsunami and Tesla is at the forefront (1:58)
- Tesla as “iphone”-type disrupter (7:27)
- What other companies are exciting? Recent investment Twitter (14:12)
- Value versus growth: Knowledge is cumulative (16:07)
- Background on the guest (22:08)
- Views on coronavirus (28:39)
- Makeup of the portfolio and one notable recent addition (33:58)
Highlights From Our YouTube Channel
For More Information on the Guest:
- Website: ContrarianEdge.com and its audio equivalent, Investor.fm
- Twitter: @VitaliyK
- Investment service IMA
- “Why The Survival Of Traditional Carmakers Is Far From Certain”: link to paper
Not intended as investment advice.