Read the official press release on the launch of this podcast.
US Media Coverage
- Bloomberg First Word wrote two stories on the stock movement generated by Contrarian Investor Virtual Conference No. 2 on June 3, 2020 (no public links)
- Business Insider covered Season 2, Episode 14 on May 7, 2020: “Chad Glauser has dominated his benchmark for 28 months straight using just 3 ETFs…” Link to story (sign-in required)
- Business Insider previously wrote up Season 2, Episode 12, on April 19, 2020 featuring David Hunter: “Path to economic depression and 80% S&P plunge.” Link to story (sign-in required)
Global Media Coverage
- Mononews, a Greek business language news portal, had a story on the Feb. 18, 2020 episode with Philip Reade on crisis investing. The focus was, unsurprisingly, on Reade’s bullish call on Greek equities. (In Greek, but appears to reprint a Forbes piece on the same topic).
- Finanzen100.de, the stock portal of German magazine Focus, covered the Jan. 23, 2020 episode with Peter Sainsbury on oil markets: Read it here (German language only. Sorry)
- PodNews.net on Oct. 10, 2019 wrote about the hard launch of this podcast